Thank you in advance for considering a donation to help us keep our doors open and the lights on. We are a recognized non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and any donation made to us can be used for tax purposes to the extent the law allows.
There are a few different ways you can donate:
- You can make out and send us a check at:
Homeless Services of Aroostook
P.O. Box 1753
Presque Isle, ME 04769
- Use the PayPal Button below to donate online
- Note: PayPal deducts a small fee (2.2% + $0.30) when processing online payments. For example, they will deduct $2.50 from a donation of $100.
We don’t charge any cost to the families and individuals we serve while they’re with us. Please help us offset the cost of the things we use on a regular basis:
- Paper plates, bowls, and cups
- Plastic silverware and cups
- Shampoo and conditioner (2-in-1 preferably)
- Body wash, personal toiletries, and feminine hygiene products
- HE laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Coffee, sugar, and creamer
- Canned chicken, tuna, and vegetables
- Meat, hamburger, hot dogs, chicken (boneless preferably)
- Garbage bags and contractor bags
- All types of cleaners-bathroom, floor, all-purpose, window, etc.
For your convenience, we also have a Wish List on Amazon of specific items we use all the time. You can purchase these items and they’ll be sent directly to us. The online link is:
Amazon Wish List
Donation items can be brought to the Shelter, located at 745 Central Drive in Presque Isle, anytime at your convenience. The shelter is staffed around the clock every day, but you may find that the front door may be locked depending on the time you arrive. Please ring the doorbell and the on-duty Support Supervisor will answer to accept your donation. You will be provided a receipt for your donation that you can take with you for your files and for tax purposes.